Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2, 2009

The verse I picked for May 1 is one of my favorites and I like having the reminder!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:11-13

God has GREAT plans for me and I pray I will be obedient to His will for my life. Thank You, Father, for Your great plans for me and for your great love for me!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I stumbled upon your blog... Well, I think the good Lord LED me to it! Because the scripture you have in this post is something I have copied to show my son. He is young and is thinking about what his future will be, so this is PERFECT FOR HIM. Thank you for your help!!! And thank you God for leading me here! ;)
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete