Yes...I am late. The post should be titled: April 15, 2009....but what can I say? I just get a little behind at times!!
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)
Not much need to elaborate on this one....God says it well in His own words!
My Father God is always with me...He saves me...He delights in me (I am the apple of His eye!)...He loves me...He rejoices over me with SINGING!! Oh...I can't wait to hear my Lord sing! He views me as His precious treasure...He speaks words of adoration over me. Thank You, Father, for loving me!
Oh...my adorable grandaughter, Layla Kate, said "Grandma" for the FIRST time a week ago!! Actually, it was more like "Gama", but I'll take it!!! She is almost 17 months old. I absolutely LOVE being a grandma to my two beauties...Erica Leigh and Layla Kate!!!
So....anyone out there memorizing Scripture?? You know....to be able to speak God's Words over our enemy when he tries to pull his little (or big) schemes?? Because God's Words are way more powerful than anything the devil plans?? Because we need to fill our minds with everything GOD...and not all the other junk?? To know His truths so we can get decipher the lies we believe?? God's Words bring peace...not confusion. God's Words bring clarity...not blurriness. God's Words save us...never condemn or reject us. God's Words reign!!! Let's jump into His Words and get sooooo excited at what He will show us!!
One more "oh": Typing "blurriness" in the above paragraph reminded me of my real blurriness after the eye appointment yesterday! My family and church family know how I feel about my eyes being messed with....I don't like it....I dread it...I get hot....I get nauseated....I feel like I am just before passing out! I know...I know...it's crazy...but it's real....for me anyway!! I have narrow angles, which puts me at a high risk of developing closed angle glaucoma. I have been doing eye drops four times a day for six months. I thought this may help me to avoid the laser eye surgery, but alas....no such luck. I can either keep doing eye drops...FOUR times a day...or have the laser surgery. No brainer for most, I'm sure....but I need prayer for this one!! So...PLEASE PRAY WITH ME!! I appreciate and cherish your prayers! I will eventually need surgery to remove the lens...kind of like cataract surgery. But my doctor wants to wait until I'm older for that. He said I was too YOUNG!! That was the ONLY part of the appointment that I liked!!! hee hee So now....I'm off to research this surgery. Sad thing is....I get sick to my stomach just READING about eye stuff....don't forget to pray....PLEASE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment