The verse I picked for January 1 to memorize is from Psalm 91:1 (AMP version):
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty".
I chose this verse to memorize because it is what I need at this time to remind me why it is so important to stay in God's Word EVERYDAY! When I spend time with God and in His Word, I will become closer to Him and learn more about Him. I will be "stable and fixed" in this world I'm in...better able to deal with what comes my way and to be a better light in this world for Jesus.
And the memorization part....WOW!! How strong will I be against the evil of this world...and what Satan tries to plant in my mind...when I can quote God's words against them!
Oh..and I like to say "she" in this verse to make it more personal to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment