The verse I picked for January 15 is Psalm 16:5-6 (NIV):
"Lord, You have assigned me my portion and my cup; You have made my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance."
I chose this verse because it speaks to me about where God has placed me in my life. I get tired of having to work...period. I talked about this in one of our Tuesday night Bible studies a couple of months ago. This verse was given to me that night. Reading this reminds me that God always has a plan...that He puts me where He wants me to be at any time. Of course, this depends on me listening and being in His will too.
He also places boundaries on me. Some things are just not meant for me to do...to be sticking my nose in!! He gives me what He equips me to do.
My delightful inheritance? I have inherited a life with my God forever...through Jesus Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment